Melrose, MA and Heroin Addiction
The entire state of Massachusetts has been extremely hard-hit by the current nationwide opioid epidemic. Over the past several years, the rates of opioid-related overdose deaths climbed throughout the state, and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health reported that in the year 2019 alone there were 1,967 confirmed opioid-related deaths, and in the first nine months of 2020, there were a confirmed 1,141 deaths directly linked to opioid narcotics. Sadly, many Massachusetts residents who are suffering at the hands of an opioid abuse disorder fail to seek help. There are numerous reasons why these men and women fail to seek the professional help they both need and deserve.
Some of the reasons that heroin rehab in Melrose, MA could be avoided until a person is deeper into his or her addiction are:
- They are afraid to face the consequences of their drug use.
- They remain unaware of the resources that are readily available to them.
- They have attempted to seek help in the past but have been unsuccessful at maintaining sobriety after detox or treatment.
- They do not believe that they have a problem that needs to be addressed.
- They believe that they cannot afford to pay for rehab.
Consequence of Not Getting Heroin Addiction Help Near Melrose, MA
One of the biggest reasons why men and women who are living in the state of Massachusetts and struggling with heroin addiction fail to seek help is because they are not aware of the numerous reputable heroin rehab centers that are available throughout the state. If you or someone you love has been struggling with heroin abuse or addiction, you might be wondering, “How can I find a Melrose, MA heroin rehab near me?” Finding a treatment center that meets all of your needs in Melrose, MA is not difficult if you know what to look for. Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment is available to help.
Melrose, MA Heroin Rehab Centers
- What to Look For in a Reputabl Facility
If you have been wondering, “Where can I find a Melrose, MA heroin rehab near me,” there are several important things that you will want to keep an eye out for.
It is important to recognize that while many Melrose, MA heroin rehabs have opened in response to the nationwide heroin epidemic, the majority of those rehab centers are for-profit and not reputable. A good facility is always JCAHO (Joint Commission) accredited, which means that it upholds the absolute highest standard of patient addiction care.
Finding Melrose, MA Heroin
Treatment Programs Near Me
When searching for reputable Melrose, MA heroin rehab near me, look for the following:
- A gender-specific rehab – one that separates women and men.
- A rehab that offers dual diagnosis treatment options – meaning that mental health concerns are also thoroughly addressed.
- A heroin rehab that focuses on therapeutic intervention and holistic healing as well as 12 step program involvement – be wary of treatment centers that do little more than tote their clients to and from off-site 12 step meetings.
- Look for a rehab that has credentialed staff members and is both licensed and accredited through the state of Massachusetts.
- Look for a heroin rehab in Melrose, MA that is willing to work around your current financial situation. If you need to work with a rehab that offers a sliding scale, make sure you look for that – active heroin addiction strips people of their ability to be fiscally responsible, and most rehabs should understand that.
- Find a rehab that offers highly individualized and focused care, and custom tailors each personal treatment plan to meet the unique needs of each client.
Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment covers all of these and much more. We have quickly become one of the most reputable heroin rehabs in Melrose, MA, and all surrounding areas. Don’t be afraid to reach out for yourself or someone you love. Each day in active heroin addiction is one step away from a possible overdose.
Get The Care You Need and Deserve
Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment is a leader in the addiction treatment field, with proven success in facilitating long-term recovery. Our team of top clinical & medical experts specializes in treating addiction coupled with mental illness, ensuring that each person receives individualized care. Call us – we’re available 24/day, 7 days/week.