Are You Searching for Addiction Treatment Without Health Insurance near Boston, MA?
Find Greater Boston Drug Treatment During Coronavirus Pandemic
During these uncertain times, we know people are wondering how to get addiction treatment during the coronavirus pandemic. The team at Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment wants you to know that we’re still here to provide IOP and other addiction treatment during covid-19. Whether you’ve been searching for alcohol treatment near Boston, MA, or you want to explore opiate addiction treatment for a loved one, you can turn to us. Even though many businesses are closed due to COVID-19, our intensive outpatient program and other drug rehab programs are not cancelled.
Please know that all of us at Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment consider the health and safety of our clients and employees a top priority. Therefore, we have new practices and sanitation measures in place so you can feel confident in our environment. Our staff is also trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe. Here at our Greater Boston drug treatment center, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our team and clients. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community such as:
- Increasing the number of times our facility is cleaned daily.
- Using additional screening measures for clients, including travel history and health status.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work.
- Offering online addiction treatment during covid-19.
Get The Care You Need and Deserve
Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment is a leader in the addiction treatment field, with proven success in facilitating long-term recovery. Our team of top clinical & medical experts specializes in treating addiction coupled with mental illness, ensuring that each person receives individualized care. Call us – we’re available 24/day, 7 days/week.
Boston Rehab Centers Telemedicine Appointments
We’re also offering telemedicine appointments to help people stay home and stop the spread. You don’t have to leave your home to get the addiction treatment during covid-19. Please contact Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment to schedule an appointment or if you have any other questions about the best practices we have in place to combat coronavirus and keep everyone healthy. We’re committed to serving the Greater Boston community any way we can!
blue cross blue shield
tufts health plan
- Specializes in outpatient services with a focus on substance abuse
- Expertise in reality-based therapy, CBT/DBT, and motivational interviewing
- Holds a Master’s Degree in Professional Counseling
Check Your Insurance Coverage
"*" indicates required fields
Begin The Journey To Lasting Recovery
We believe everyone struggling with substance use disorder deserves the treatment they need. Our team is here to help you every step of the way.
"*" indicates required fields