Find Greater Boston Drug Treatment During Coronavirus Pandemic
During these uncertain times, we know people are wondering how to get addiction treatment during the coronavirus pandemic. The team at Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment wants you to know that we’re still here to provide IOP and other drug treatment options. Whether you’ve been searching for alcohol treatment near Boston, MA, or you want to explore opiate addiction treatment for a loved one, you can turn to us. Even though many businesses are closed due to COVID-19, our intensive outpatient program and other drug rehab programs are not cancelled.
Please know that all of us at Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment consider the health and safety of our clients and employees a top priority. Therefore, we have new practices and sanitation measures in place so you can feel confident in our environment. Our staff is also trained on the best practices for social distancing to ensure every interaction is safe. Here at our Greater Boston drug treatment center, there’s nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our team and clients. In addition to our regular cleaning schedule, we are taking steps to protect our community such as:
- Increasing the number of times our facility is cleaned daily.
- Using additional screening measures for clients, including travel history and health status.
- Sanitizing high-touch areas frequently, including door handles, chairs, desks and phones.
- Ensuring that all our employees are washing their hands frequently and using hand sanitizer in between washings.
- Instructing any employee who does not feel well or is experiencing symptoms to stay home from work.
- Offering online addiction treatment services.
Ready to Make a Change?
We know that overcoming addiction is not easy and requires courage to ask for help. At Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment, our team of professionals has decades of combined experience in helping men, women, and families overcome substance abuse.
For Confidential Help, Call: