Dear patients, friends, families and community partners:
During these uncertain times in the wake of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, we understand that information and communication regarding safety is on everyone’s mind. At Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment, our team is committed and prepared to continue providing exemplary substance use disorder treatment in our outpatient facility. Together with our existing infection control policies, Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment is monitoring local, state and federal guidelines regarding the Coronavirus pandemic in order to enhance efforts in keeping all patients under our care safe and healthy.
Our physicians and clinical staff are following CDC guidelines and our drug & alcohol treatment facility has added additional screening measures for incoming and current patients, such as review of travel history, current health status and recent interactions with individuals who have been sick or traveled. The additional screening measures have been implemented in an effort to reduce those with flu-like symptoms from admitting to our facility. Our precautionary measures are aimed at proactively ensuring that all patients, families, visitors, and staff are healthy as we join the nationwide effort to contain COVID-19.
Latest COVID-19 Updates (3/13/20)
- Wash your hands often.
- Wash your hands before and after you eat, cough, sneeze, use the bathroom, and when providing care to a patient.
- Make sure you use soap and scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds (happy birthday song twice). If soap and water are not readily available, please use an alcohol-based sanitizer containing at least 60-95% alcohol. **For those in recovery, the use of alcohol-based sanitizers may bring up difficult thoughts, feelings, and behaviors so we encourage you to seek support and guidance with this precautionary measure.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue; if you don’t have a tissue, use the inside of your elbow.
- Remember to wash your hands after you cough or sneeze.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth, germs often spread this way.
- Perform routine environmental cleaning.
- Frequently clean commonly used surfaces such as tables, doorknobs or handles, keyboards, remote controls, touched surfaces workstations and countertops. Disposable antibacterial wipes are a great way to perform this preventative measure.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at (781) 463-5226 around the clock and we will be glad to assist you. We are all in this together!
Jodi Tarantino, MSW, LICSW Executive Director
Get The Care You Need and Deserve
Woburn Wellness Addiction Treatment is a leader in the addiction treatment field, with proven success in facilitating long-term recovery. Our team of top clinical & medical experts specializes in treating addiction coupled with mental illness, ensuring that each person receives individualized care. Call us – we’re available 24/day, 7 days/week.
blue cross blue shield
tufts health plan
- Specializes in outpatient services with a focus on substance abuse
- Expertise in reality-based therapy, CBT/DBT, and motivational interviewing
- Holds a Master’s Degree in Professional Counseling
Check Your Insurance Coverage
"*" indicates required fields
Begin The Journey To Lasting Recovery
We believe everyone struggling with substance use disorder deserves the treatment they need. Our team is here to help you every step of the way.
"*" indicates required fields